The Syracuse Area Economic Development Corporation (SAEDC) is committed to encouraging business retention and economic development while promoting the quality of life in Syracuse, Nebraska. We serve businesses operating within the area designated as School District #27.
As an active force in the community, the SAEDC board:
- Collaborates with the City of Syracuse to retain and attract businesses to satisfy community needs, while also working to retain and attract residents in support local economic growth.
- Helps business owners discover ways to improve products and services.
- Provides guidance to those looking to expand their operation.
- Assists entrepreneurs who are interested in starting a business here.
- Connects with businesses looking to relocate to the community.
- Provides insight to support businesses in transition.
Contact us to see how we can connect you with the resources you need!